- Pastry sheets
- Big yellow or red onions -2
- Dhania-Jeera powder -1/2 tsp
- Garam masala -1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder -1/2 tsp or as required
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Oil for frying
How to make it:
- Cut onions length wise.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add garam masala, chilli powder, dhania-jeera powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add curry leaves.Fry until onions are soft and raw smell of garam masala is gone.
- Take the pastry sheet , cut squares as required and make a cone. Stuff some onions inside the cone, fold the end and stick it using water.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry samosas until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a combination of mint and tamarind chutney or tomato sauce.
The smell and taste is so good that nobody could hesitate having it.
I had pastry sheet of size 200mm*200mm, out of which i could make four of them.U can try making it like a roll,semi-circle or any other shape as u like. The taste is always perfect.