AnuSriram
Dear Friends, Fellow bloggers and visitors of Chandrabhaga, I'm very happy to announce that CHANDRABHAGA turned '1' today... One full year of fun, Innovations in cooking, making good friends, Interesting Contests, getting to know wonderful recipes from my friends, Gr8 ideas and more and more... Totally a beautiful year of interaction with fellow bloggers turned Friends!. Now Chandrabhaga has grown big with all your nutritious and healthy comments! I thank you all for being my inspiration in starting this blog. Thanks for all your encouragement and time in commenting about my recipes.


I received my first award few months back.
I would like to share with you all that i received "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award from Vanamala of Nalapaka. Thanks vanamala for passing it on to me. Feeling gr8!
I would like to pass it on to Sripriya of Srikar's kitchen.


.............................................................................................................

Due to some personal reasons, i was out of blogging for almost 6 months. See you all soon with more exciting recipes.
Labels: edit post
11 Responses
  1. Uma Says:

    Happy birthday to your blog! Wish you many more.


  2. jayasree Says:

    Happy bloganniversary. Wishing you many more..Hope to see regular posts here.


  3. Unknown Says:

    happy anniversary dear. thankx for the award.am glad to have you back.


  4. Finla Says:

    Congragulations with yuor blog birthday


  5. Mrs.Kannan Says:

    Happy first birthday to your blog.


  6. Sangeeth Says:

    congrats on ur blogs bday and wat a lovely cake !


  7. Kalai Says:

    Congratulations on your 1st blog birthday!! The cake looks beautiful, dear!


  8. Meera Says:

    Happy 1 st anniversary!!! Best wishes for many more.


  9. Lakshmi Says:

    Happy Birthday to your blog :)


  10. Unknown Says:

    i have something for u in my blog..


  11. AnuSriram Says:

    Thank u all for your support....