AnuSriram

Ingredients:
  • Tortilla chips
  • Refried Beans - 1 can
  • Salsa con queso (salsa with cheese) - 1 small jar
  • Hot sauce - to drizzle
  • Shredded Lettuce
  • Chopped Tomatoes
How to make it:
Take a plate or bowl. Spread the tortilla chips. (My chips had a hint of lime. Absolutely... extra tasty!) Heat beans in microwave or stove top. Squeeze the beans on top of the chips. Add cheese salsa and hot sauce (Frank's red hot sauce). Slightly Warm in microwave. Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Serve!
Very easy to make and sure is delectable!



Labels: edit post
13 Responses
  1. Priya Suresh Says:

    Can i get some rite now, fantastic nachos Anu...drooling here..


  2. Unknown Says:

    I love this kind of nachos presentation as it has everything in it in one place :)



  3. Finla Says:

    Now i just need a good movie and this plate of delicous nachos in my lap. Oh how i owuld enjoy them.


  4. Unknown Says:

    Nachos looks simple and easy to make. Delicious snack!


  5. Raks Says:

    I love it! I always have this in theater,never thought at home!


  6. Looks colorful and very tempting.


  7. miss v Says:

    you can't go wrong with nachos!


  8. Usha Says:

    One of my favorites, looks yum !



  9. vidhas Says:

    lovley snack, nice presentation!!


  10. Joyti Says:

    I bet that was delicious :) It certainly looks lovely.


  11. Christine Says:

    This is a perfect food to match a good movie. I'll definitely try this over the weekend! Thanks for sharing. If you wont mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your post. Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post so it will appear in the Foodista pages and it's all set, Thanks!